If you are a larger Nursery or day care provider its likely you are an incorporated business therefore you will need to report Statutory accounts to Companies House and Hmrc

Annual Accounts 
We will prepare your Statutory Accounts for filing at Companies House. These accounts will be made publicly available for anyone who wants them. Exactly what needs to be in your accounts depends on the size of your business.

Our Bookkeeping service is aimed at taking the burden of day to day finance activities away from you and is a cost effective way of managing your financial administration, so that you can concentrate on running your business. However, if you use your own bookkeeper that is fine as well.

CT600 Corporation Tax
In addition to the returns and accounts sent to Companies House, you will need to complete a Corporation Tax return for HMRC. This will calculate how much Corporation Tax you need to pay based on company profits.

Confirmation statement (Replaces the Annual Return)

The company will need to submit the Confirmation Statement to Companies House each year. This will inform Companies House whether there have been any changes to the structure of the company.

People with significant control: Your company is required to keep a register of individuals or legal entities that have control over them. This information must be provided as  part of your Confirmation Statement.

We can provide payroll administration for all your staff providing you with;

  • Customised payslips
  • Administration of PAYE and national insurance,
  • ​Statutory payments for example statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay,
  • Completion of statutory forms,
  • Monthly RTI submissions (EPS)
  • Final payment submission (FPS)

Auto Enrolment
With our Automatic Enrolment service, we will help you set up a pension scheme, assess your employees and automatically enroll those who meet the qualification criteria. We will then make the necessary submissions to the pension provider each month as well as keeping the Pensions Regulator up to date (including submitting a declaration of compliance), write the necessary compliance letters to your employees and advise you of your contributions to be made each month.

Other Services

Mortgages and Loans
Often lenders for loan or mortgage purposes will ask for professionally prepared accounts. We can provide this service. We can also prepare a letter to the banks and complete the Accountants Certificate.

Company Formation (Incorporation)
If you chose to set up a Limited Company, by using our Company Formation Package we will deal with all the administration at Companies House and HMRC to set up your new company.

Self Assessment – Directors 
Directors will need to file a Self Assessment tax return each year.
We can complete your return.